Finding Lizardmen - Help!

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby Jubal » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Where are the lizardmen that I am supposed to kill or handle for the people of Corinth?

At Corinth, I ran into the witch who told me that she would await me at the Orc Stockade (she said that I should cross the
bridge, then immediately turn right and follow the wall to where she would let down a rope).

I did this, but found no sign of her or a rope.

I therefore went through the front entrance, cleared the place (as far as I can tell), freeing quite a few prisoners.

I returned to Corinth to find the witch had also returned there. She told me that she had waited and that I had not shown up; she wished me luck which seemed to end further interaction with her.

In Corinth there is still a townsman who is asking me to take care of the lizardmen (presumably kill them).

Also, there is also some missing character that I am attempting to track down. Unfortunately, I don't recall his name. At some point, I received a hint regarding where he may have gone, but I have also forgotten where that is.

[I have REALLY become lazy, become acclimated to games that do everything for the player. I need to begin keeping notes outside of the game. KOTC is like a breath of fresh air.]
Jubal
Lizardman (CR 1)

Advert

Re: Finding Lizardmen - Help!

Postby Pod » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 am

Press J for the journal (or get to it through character sheet).
As for her rope, you haev to walk along the wall of the stockade until you find it. [There's no seperate tile for it or anything]
Pod
Kolyarut (CR 12)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby VentilatorOfDoom » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:37 am

Jubal wrote:Where are the lizardmen that I am supposed to kill or handle for the people of Corinth?

Most of the houses in Corinth are overrun with lizardfolk, did you dispose of them? Other than that you just have to track down the abducted villagers and Constello (I think that was the name of the guy you're searching for).
VentilatorOfDoom
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby crpgnut » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:44 am

You might have missed the ambush in between two buildings. Look at your map and see if any of the buildings in Corinth are black. If so, walk between them to trigger an ambush. One of the few weaknesses in this game is the over-reliance on ambushes to create a difficult fight. Oh, I'm so stupid I'll open this trapdoor without expecting to be surrounded by enemies if I do...

That's a pretty minor quibble for a really fun game.
crpgnut
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Jubal » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:54 am

Thanks for the reply. I think that somehow I simply missed triggering something. However, I've progressed past this issue.

Thanks again.
Jubal
Lizardman (CR 1)

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG