Forbidden tomb

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Forbidden tomb

Postby Darthcast » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm

I just defeated the babaus in the forbidden tomb quite early, it's actually pretty easy if you know what to do:
  1. Use cold iron weapons
  2. Retreat to the room where the mummy was, so that only one babau can attack at a time
  3. Cast acid protection and blur/concealment on your fighter

But now I'm wondering about the vrock. In the first game, I haven't entered the room until I was at a higher level, so that I could kill him. I've read somewhere that if you banish him, he'll appear in the last fight.
But now I've seen the option to demand 2.000 gold from him. I did it and then I said I'll leave him there and he swears revenge. Does anything happen or is he just bluffing?
Darthcast
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Forbidden tomb

Advert

Re: Forbidden tomb

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Spoiler/He is just bluffing (as with everything he says), but he will appear in the final fight unless you destroy him prior to the fight.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Archangel » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 am

Final fight in that dungeon or? I done that dungeon so long ago now I do not even remember what the final fight there looked like :D
Archangel
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

No the other one, past the end game.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG