Beginning Questions

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Re: Beginning Questions

Postby Yosharian » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm

OHHH wait you mean the GNOLLS right? That's what you mean by 'Lizard men'? They're not really lizard men, they're more like walking hyenas.
Yosharian
Centaur (CR 3)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Postby Adventurer4Life » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Yosharian wrote:OHHH wait you mean the GNOLLS right? That's what you mean by 'Lizard men'? They're not really lizard men, they're more like walking hyenas.

no.. the game defiantly said lizard men.. . .
Adventurer4Life
Centaur (CR 3)

Postby Yosharian » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Hmm well that is odd I remembered them as being gnolls, maybe its my mistake then. Anyway I know where you are now. Myself I cleared out the spider caves before I went to the orc stockade (though NOT the queen spider's cave, I came back for that later). So you might wanna try that first, although there is a powerful enemy in there that can be quite hard to beat, in a special room, so be careful, but its manageable if you have a wizard with magic missile, unlike the spider queen encounter.

Once you've cleared the spider caves and the levels below it you'll be much tougher and ready to finish the orc stockade.
Yosharian
Centaur (CR 3)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Adventurer4Life » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Yosharian wrote:Hmm well that is odd I remembered them as being gnolls, maybe its my mistake then.

Well it is right at the start of the game so I guess you just have them mixed up or somthing... or mabey the "raider"type is random or somthing...

Image Image

Yosharian wrote:Myself I cleared out the spider caves before I went to the orc stockade (though NOT the queen spider's cave, I came back for that later). So you might wanna try that first, although there is a powerful enemy in there that can be quite hard to beat, in a special room, so be careful, but its manageable if you have a wizard with magic missile, unlike the spider queen encounter.

Yea I am getting more powerful. One of my main problems is that my wizard has a terrible constitution... 16/16 health at level 5.
Adventurer4Life
Centaur (CR 3)

Postby Yosharian » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Ohh THAT town. I thought you meant the KOTC castle.
Yosharian
Centaur (CR 3)
Knights of the Chalice

Previous

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG