Praise from a Games Industry Professional

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby ManuelMarino » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 pm

I bought the game today. Wonderful! I studied it with the demo and I hope to find the time in the next days to play it as much as I would like.

Unfortunately, I'm very busy with music, blogging, social, but you don't need to complete the game to feel the atmosphere, the depth and the passion the developers put into it. Considering I'm in the Industry since 2002, and I love role play games since AD&D first edition, I hope you'll appreciate this. So, THUMBS UP!

Also, I highly support independent developers. I think you are the ones that can really give innovation and depth in the videogames industry.

N.B.: I've noticed problems with Windows 7 in two different systems I've got, whatever directory you choose, also the default one. I solved in both situations running the game as Administrator. This is a solution you suggest for Windows Vista, but you should add Windows 7 to the suggestion.
ManuelMarino
Lizardman (CR 1)

Advert

Re: Praise from a Games Industry Professional

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Hello, ManuelMarino! Thank you for your praise and purchase. I'm glad you like the game.

you should add Windows 7 to the suggestion.
You're right, I've added it.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG