Macintosh music problem

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Macintosh music problem

Postby Sato » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi im new to the forums and i bought the game a few days ago, and let me say I'M HAVING THE MOST FUN EVER!!!!! Now that i have that out of my system lol. the real reason for this post is because i run the program with wineskin and it run smooth and perfect but the music only plays when I'm in front a campfire. I found out about this game from demiath videos and i bought it the same day after giving a try to the demo, I had some problems first but I was able to run it on my mac. Then i realize the music doesn't play, only on the campfire, and listening to the music from demiath's videos i really want to fix the problem. If anyone could help me please let me know and thank you in advance.

BTW: if you are using a mac and want to run the game send me a PM and I will help you on how to run it.
Sato
Goblin (CR 1/3)
Knights of the Chalice

Macintosh music problem

Advert

Re: Macintosh music problem

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Hello Sato, thank you for your post. According to this thread http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75&start=0, the midi music can't be played with Wine. The campfire music is a wav file that's why it works.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Macintosh music problem

Postby Sato » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Ok I got logic 9 on my computer, I'm gonna start playing around those MIDI files to see if i can make it work as a wav file. if I discover something i will update here on this post and on wineskin website.
Sato
Goblin (CR 1/3)
Knights of the Chalice

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG