Android Port - Please!

Here's the place to talk about the features you would like to see in a sequel to KotC.

Android Port - Please!

Postby Fluent » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:01 am

Hey folks!

Really interested in this new game, and really, really think you should do an Android port of it! The graphical style lends itself well to touch-screen, and the game would have the deepest D&D content currently on Android! It would be a huge win for Android RPG gamers who are craving deep RPG experiences.

Please consider it. I wish you all the best with the new game.

Sincerely,

Fluent
Fluent
Goblin (CR 1/3)

Android Port - Please!

Advert

Re: Android Port - Please!

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:01 am

Thanks Fluent. Definitely I'll do a Linux and Mac OS version. With Android, it's more complicated due to the different interface and the lack of mouse and right clicking, so I wouldn't want to do the port myself. But I could hire someone to do it. Maybe this is going to be a Kickstarter stretch goal.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Fluent » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:08 am

Hey Blue Salamander.

I sure hope you do it, because I think Android RPG gamers would really love something this deep, intricate and complex on Android! You'd be a groundbreaking pioneer in that market. :)

Either way, I wish you the best and continued success. Ciao,

Fluent
Fluent
Goblin (CR 1/3)

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 am

Certainly, it would be great to be able to play it on any Android device. And you're right that there's a shortage of RPGs on Android. Thanks for your support :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to Ideas for KotC 2