Elemental sharing a space with NPC [fixed]

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby Ubbax » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Placed this in its own thread since I'm uploading a Pic with it. That way you can delete the pic to save space if you choose.
Elementals are summoned and Battle Begins
Round 1:
Cleric moves first; kills 1 of the Elementals at Range with Magic Bullets
Elemental charges my Wizard (who was in the Lower left corner square) stops on top of Quoris and kills the Wizard, then attacks my Knight Kord
Knight Justia takes a 5-foot step to where she is in the pic; she cannot target the Flanked Elemental
-- From this point forward no one can Target that flanked Elemental with an attack of any kind--
-- Kord dies to the 2nd Elemental--
-- The Flanked Elemental remained there till its next turn. Then killed the Cleric and beat Justia down to 1 or 2 points of health, shes bleeding. --
-- Justia takes 5-foot-step back, running is not an option, and Readies on Attack; Elemental 2 Kills her (sigh another Party Wipes)--

2_in_a_space_Cannot_Target.JPG
2_in_a_space_Cannot_Target.JPG (100.75 KiB) Viewed 5931 times

Ubbax
"We don't stop playing because we grow old...
We grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
Ubbax
Lizardman (CR 1)

Advert

Re: Elemental sharing a space with NPC

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi Ubbax, thanks for the post. I am aware of this issue. In the next update you will be able to target it with the mouse, but in the meantime you can still attack using the arrow keys on the numeric keypad.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG