Taneliz and underground complex

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby Overfiend » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello guys,

Quick question about Taneliz.

I am following main story, got a letter from minor slave lord which allowed me to enter Taneliz. But the city, besides the sergaent and the guards is completely empty :((( Is that how it's supposed to be at this point in story?

I have found the underground complex through one of the secret doors and went through.....went through the golem and arrived at the door with the button.......when i pressed the button a wall showed begind me preventing retreat - and I can't get out!!!??? On the other end there is a locked door which says that are too strong to be smashed.....

Please advise as Im pulling my hair out....cant go further and can't go back.....help? : :oops:

Kind regards
Overfiend
Goblin (CR 1/3)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: Taneliz and underground complex

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Hello Overfiend, welcome to the forums. I can't figure out where you are in the game, so the best thing perhaps would be to Zip your saved game and send it to enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com and I will check whether there's anything wrong.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Overfiend » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Hello,

Thank you for warm welcome and for the reply.

I am in the underground passage underneath Tanneliz. There is a button on one door and after pressing it the wall behind closes preventing retreat. Going further through narrow tunnels reveal metal door which are "too strong to be smashed".

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will email my save as well.

Kind regards
Overfiend
Goblin (CR 1/3)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Thanks for the saved game. I have looked, and it's missing data. If you look inside the save folder, you will see a file called SaveChar.cml. This file must be around 7.5 mb, yours is just 1 mb. I don't know what could cause this, a hard drive problem or turning off the computer while saving, I guess.
Suggestions: go back to a saved game where SaveChar.cml is 7.5mb, or start a new game.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG