got several hours to play today, more suggestions

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby screeg » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 pm

First, big thanks for getting rid of auto-centering of spellcaster. That was one thing that really frustrated me.
----
Targeting of confused units: confused friendly units are potentially dangerous, but can't be targeted. I caught one of my own elementals in a Confusion spell, mistakenly thinking they were immune, then couldn't touch it or get rid of it.

Dispelling summoned elementals: Clerics should be able to banish summoned units at will, and when attempting to summon an elemental while a previously summoned one is still in play, how about auto-banishing the old one and replacing it?

When your inventory is full, you should be allowed to Craft an item that would stack on an already existing item of the same kind. Ditto for passing a stacking item to a player with a full inventory.

Is there anywhere to buy regular bolts & arrows other than the starting tower? (You don't need to tell me exactly where, if so)

If you pick "View Initiative" while Actions are hidden, how about auto-revealing the Actions menu?
-----
screeg
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: got several hours to play today, more suggestions

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Is there anywhere to buy regular bolts & arrows other than the starting tower?
I can't remember exactly, maybe in Vanicia and Taneliz. [Edit] I have checked and they do have arrows and bolts in the Vanicia store.

screeg wrote:Dispelling summoned elementals: Clerics should be able to banish summoned units at will
I've added this in 1.17.

screeg wrote:Targeting of confused units: confused friendly units are potentially dangerous, but can't be targeted.
I agree. In the next version it will possible to target them.

screeg wrote:If you pick "View Initiative" while Actions are hidden, how about auto-revealing the Actions menu?
You mean by pressing E?
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: got several hours to play today, more suggestions

Postby screeg » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Yes.
-----
screeg
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG