Cleric deprived of spells?

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby St.Penguin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 am

Greetings all,
First of all, it must be said, the game is terrific. Best implementation of the d20 combat system I've ever experienced.
One quick question, and I apologize if it's a stupid one...it's been a while since I've played any 3.5, so I'm probably forgetting some obvious rule.
Upon resting, my level 6 Cleric does not regain any of his level 3 spells. His other spells are refreshed fine, but he begins the new day with 0 available level 3 spells...even though I have selected several while leveling up, and I know I have used them in the past (not sure if it was just once and they never recharged or they're just not recharging now). Any help would be much appreciated, a bit confused at the moment. :D
Thanks!
St.Penguin
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: Cleric deprived of spells?

Postby Darkion » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 am

Sounds like he might be suffering from a Level Drain or something similar. Is anything like that showing up in his Conditions panel?
Darkion
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby St.Penguin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

You are correct, sir...not sure how I missed that. So now I am screwed until I can reach a level high enough to cast remove negative levels (though I wouldn't be able to cast it yet, due to the level penalty, but I guess I could make a scroll for it instead?) ? Any NPCs than can sell a scroll or anything?
St.Penguin
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby VentilatorOfDoom » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

In the current version you can buy healing services in temples (I think there are temples in Torbury,Norglade,Vanicia). But I don't know if they can remove neg. levels. Anyway I'm pretty sure in Torbury the priestess sells remove neg. levels scrolls, probably they sell them in the other temples too. The temple you can reach without a fight is Vanicia.
VentilatorOfDoom
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Yes they can remove negative levels, and any other affliction, for a price...
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby St.Penguin » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:48 am

Okay great, thanks for the info everyone :D
(back to playing)
St.Penguin
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG