Forbidden tomb

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Forbidden tomb

Postby Darthcast » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm

I just defeated the babaus in the forbidden tomb quite early, it's actually pretty easy if you know what to do:
  1. Use cold iron weapons
  2. Retreat to the room where the mummy was, so that only one babau can attack at a time
  3. Cast acid protection and blur/concealment on your fighter

But now I'm wondering about the vrock. In the first game, I haven't entered the room until I was at a higher level, so that I could kill him. I've read somewhere that if you banish him, he'll appear in the last fight.
But now I've seen the option to demand 2.000 gold from him. I did it and then I said I'll leave him there and he swears revenge. Does anything happen or is he just bluffing?
Darthcast
Kolyarut (CR 12)
Knights of the Chalice

Forbidden tomb

Advert

Re: Forbidden tomb

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Spoiler/He is just bluffing (as with everything he says), but he will appear in the final fight unless you destroy him prior to the fight.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Archangel » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 am

Final fight in that dungeon or? I done that dungeon so long ago now I do not even remember what the final fight there looked like :D
Archangel
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

No the other one, past the end game.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG