Bug in 1.20

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Bug in 1.20

Postby Archangel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 pm

I noticed that new options to multiply str on criticals and high res text when I turn them on and quit and come back to play later, those settings are off again.

Also in the second fight with the summons in the Knight's tower, the salamander being managed to cast spells more then he had. His lvl 3 spells went into -x.
Archangel
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Bug in 1.20

Advert

Re: Bug in 1.20

Postby Netriak » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:18 pm

The option menu works perfectly. There is no bug. But the options are part of the save-games, so that you can have multiple simultaneous games, some of with different rule settings. So if you want to edit the options for an existing game, you should load it first, then edit the options, then save the game. Editing the options without loading a game first only edits them for a new game. The main menu options menu displays the last used settings prior to loading a game, and the current settings after.
Netriak
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Archangel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Netriak wrote:The option menu works perfectly. There is no bug. But the options are part of the save-games, so that you can have multiple simultaneous games, some of with different rule settings. So if you want to edit the options for an existing game, you should load it first, then edit the options, then save the game. Editing the options without loading a game first only edits them for a new game. The main menu options menu displays the last used settings prior to loading a game, and the current settings after.

Yes, I noticed that in the end.

What about the second bug?
Archangel
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 pm

I will check it out, Archangel. Thanks.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Archangel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 pm

I have been following the combat log a bit. I noticed sometimes enemies getting huge attack bonuses (like +16) while checking their stats says they got +4.

I also noticed that in one fight against a troll my character attacked first and then the troll attacked. He hit me all 4 times. I got 32 ac and was confused, so I checked the log and in the log it said my AC is 24.
Archangel
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Left click the number in the log to get the detail. I couldn't say if there's anything wrong from just this description.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Archangel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 pm

BlueSalamander wrote:Left click the number in the log to get the detail. I couldn't say if there's anything wrong from just this description.

Ok, I will next time I notice this.
Archangel
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Archangel » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Salamander was silenced.
Archangel
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 am

Right, I'll try again with silence in a bit. Cheers
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG