thank you i have finally purchased it

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby mikeshredder233 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:33 pm

as someone who doesnt pay for games much anymore(its easy to get older rpg free) it really says something that i bought your game and even got my friend too! this is game is fun thats the most important thing it has great combat now id love to see more terrain /buildings creatures etc more of everything in general is needed as im sure these fine lads know but as it stands i give the game an honest 8.5 outta 10 and its currently my fav rpg im looking forward to part 2
mikeshredder233
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: thank you i have finally purchased it

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Thank you for the supportive post! I agree on terrain, buildings, creatures and the rest - there will be more focus on graphics in the next game.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: thank you i have finally purchased it

Postby golgepapaz » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Heh i've bought it also, considering this is probably the first game I've bought in the last five years that's saying something. keep up the good work, avid gamer since 1986, call me oldschool but this is way better than AAA titles....
golgepapaz
Kobold (CR 1/4)

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG