A Couple of Bugs

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

A Couple of Bugs

Postby jms123 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Great game, really enjoying it. I just wanted to point out a couple of bugs I've found. Apologies if these have already been discussed, couldn't find them by searching.

1. One of my characters has one apparently empty inventory slot but the game still says it is full when I try to pick up an item. It is always the same slot. I can fill up all of the other slots except for that one.

2. It is possible to get inside the Hill Giant fort when the barrier is up (i.e. haven't completed the prerequisite quests). Just initiate combat with one of the Hill Giants near the entrance and move into the fort during combat. After doing this, the barrier remains and prevents you from leaving once inside.
jms123
Planetar (CR 16)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

A Couple of Bugs

Advert

Re: A Couple of Bugs

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am

Interesting, that was never mentioned. Thanks for posting jms123. Both problems shouldn't be hard to fix.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby jms123 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:46 am

On the inventory one, I just noticed that I can manually drag an item into that slot, and then the problem seems to be resolved after that. When this problem is active, the game thinks the inventory is full for looting, shopping, or dragging an item over that character's name from the inventory of another character (basically anything where you can't directly control which slot the item goes into). I don't remember what triggered it. Not sure if it makes a difference or you already resolved it but thought I'd elaborate since my original description may not have been clear.
jms123
Planetar (CR 16)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 am

I couldn't reproduce this inventory problem, so if anyone has a saved game where one of the inventory slots appears to be empty but the game refuses to use it, I would be grateful. Cheers.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby jms123 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 pm

I still have some examples. What is the best way for me to send one to you?

Edit: I sent one to enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com. Let me know if I should do something else.
jms123
Planetar (CR 16)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG