New to KotC

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

New to KotC

Postby HYPERPOWERi » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi!

I just signed up to say that I'm enjoying the game immensely.

I'm up to the second black dragon (Taneliz underground) and so far it's been a blast! The game is -- I hope you don't mind the description -- adorable. Both the presentation and the gameplay are excellent.

Unless I'm mistaken, I've seen you mention that KotC 2 may come with an editor. I hope you can deliver -- I think the game already has great potential for third-party modules.

Keep up the great work and all that.

-hyper
HYPERPOWERi
Kobold (CR 1/4)
Knights of the Chalice

New to KotC

Advert

Re: New to KotC

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Thank you HYPERPOWERi for the kind words! Currently I'm sorting out the spells and spell effects for the KotC 2 druid, cleric and wizard.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby VentilatorOfDoom » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:39 am

BlueSalamander wrote:Thank you HYPERPOWERi for the kind words! Currently I'm sorting out the spells and spell effects for the KotC 2 druid, cleric and wizard.

really? leak some more info plz
VentilatorOfDoom
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Well I haven't finished the spell lists for the Druid, Wizard and Cleric. Otherwise I've got the design for Fighter, Monk, Barbarian, Bard, Death Knight, Paladin, Ranger, Assassin, Psychic Warrior and Psionicist. To this list we can add a Sorcerer that would just be a combination of Wizard and Cleric. Once I'm done with the spell lists, I'll have to make web pages for each class.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby MonkeyLancer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Can't wait to see those spell lists!

Will your sorcerer have a unique spell list or both of the cleric/wizard spell lists but in a more weakened form?
Last edited by MonkeyLancer on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyLancer
Kolyarut (CR 12)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby VentilatorOfDoom » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Sounds good. :P
VentilatorOfDoom
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby screeg » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:30 pm

BlueSalamander wrote:Once I'm done with the spell lists, I'll have to make web pages for each class.

Suggestion: however fast you're able to create the webpages, don't release them all at once. Stagger them with a couple of weeks (at least) in between. Maybe start a stickied topic per class to get fan feedback. It would be nice to see your site get more regular traffic. Have you got any images yet?
-----
screeg
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 pm

MonkeyLancer wrote:Will your sorcerer have a unique spell list or both of the cleric/wizard spell lists but in a more weakened form?
Both spell lists, but like the 3.5 Sorcerer, he will reach higher spell levels with a lag, compared to the wizard.

screeg wrote:Have you got any images yet?
Not yet. But it would be good to put illustrations on the web pages.
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Darthcast » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:57 pm

BlueSalamander wrote:Well I haven't finished the spell lists for the Druid, Wizard and Cleric. Otherwise I've got the design for Fighter, Monk, Barbarian, Bard, Death Knight, Paladin, Ranger, Assassin, Psychic Warrior and Psionicist. To this list we can add a Sorcerer that would just be a combination of Wizard and Cleric. Once I'm done with the spell lists, I'll have to make web pages for each class.

Wow, that's so awesome. Can't wait. Please release the info all at once and asap! :mrgreen:
Darthcast
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG