Some things I would like to have as an option to make mods

Here's the place to talk about the features you would like to see in a sequel to KotC.

Postby Waterd103 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:37 am

I don't know the cost of each of these things, so I just say them, with no say on how worth it is.
-Ability to make joinable NPCS
-Make timed events and allow people to keep track of that time. (like they have 60 hours to complete an ingame quest, and allow to have several timed events at the same time)
-have random creatures in certain spots (for example you create a room with 1 giant and 2 random units defined by some parameters)
-Add random items with certain parameters
-have moral affect the game (instead of good/evil Lawfull/chaotic only affect what you can bear and some spells, how it affects your dialoge options and maybe have a moral bar, where you get penalized to do several actions against your moral code)
Waterd103
Marilith (CR 17)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: Some things I would like to have as an option to make mods

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:50 am

-Ability to make joinable NPCS
I think that will be doable.
-Make timed events and allow people to keep track of that time. (like they have 60 hours to complete an ingame quest, and allow to have several timed events at the same time)
A single timed event, that's something I'm interested in. Several timed events at the same time sounds like too much trouble.
I have no interest in the other suggestions. Cheers!
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to Ideas for KotC 2