About modding images

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

About modding images

Postby Primeless » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:50 am

Hi all.

I was just thinking about adding my own images as PC tokens. There is an easy way to do this?

I ask because im somehow semiskilled at drawing, but im otherwise useless at modding or programing, so some sort of miniguide would be appreciated.

If i make It work, im also willing to offer this said images to anyone Who wants them for free.

I add an example image, just because.
Primeless
Kobold (CR 1/4)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

About modding images

Advert

Re: About modding images

Postby bluehinter » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 am

I have done exactly this.
Not in any sort of particularly artful way, I've just combed the internet for images from various cheesy sword and sorcery movies, and created alternate tokens for just about all the major races/classes. I plan on doing a few sprites too.
I'm just finishing it up, and will post the link to a zip-file for anybody who wants to add them to the game. (It's real easy to switch tokens and sprites, even if you're already in the middle of playing)

bluehinter
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Re: About modding images

Postby Rasputin » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:55 pm

I just wanted to say that those tokens look really well done. Good job. I'm not motivated enough to bother with cosmetics for myself but I frequently cut out tokens for Roll20 and I can appreciate quality work.
Rasputin
Iron Golem (CR 13)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG