WoW Europe Gold

Feel free to post about any of the above topics.

WoW Europe Gold

Postby henrymaquli » Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 am

Anybody know where the World of Warcraft European servers are located? Someone said they are all in Britain but I am not sure. Would they have some in Germany, some in Finland etc?I am trying to do a business plan for my own massive multiplayer game and was wonder how they spread out the resources.
henrymaquli
WoW Europe Gold
henrymaquli
Kobold (CR 1/4)

WoW Europe Gold

Advert

Re: WoW Europe Gold

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon May 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi, no idea about that, sorry. (Moved your post to the forum for other cRPGs and RPGs)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: WoW Europe Gold

Postby ErrrorWayz » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:05 pm

henrymaquli wrote:Anybody know where the World of Warcraft European servers are located? Someone said they are all in Britain but I am not sure. Would they have some in Germany, some in Finland etc?I am trying to do a business plan for my own massive multiplayer game and was wonder how they spread out the resources.
henrymaquli
WoW Europe Gold

Be interested to see that mate! Reckon anything sort of a couple of million and you're gonna be hard pushed to put anything together that will sell. Good luck!
ErrrorWayz
Chimera (CR 7)
Playtester
Knights of the Chalice

Return to About cRPGs, RPGs and fantasy books and films