Any plans for an editor?

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Any plans for an editor?

Postby Tropico » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey, considering buying this game after seeing good words about it on pretty much every single place I frequent. Looks to be awesome.

Just wondering if there are any plans to bring out a level/mission editor where people can make their own dungeons, add their own graphics and monsters and so forth, something like Blades of Avernum, Neverwinter Nights, FR Unlimited Adventures etc.

I think such a thing could be very big, and KotC seems perfectly suited for it. Or is there such a thing already?

Thanks in advance for any info on this. I don't think it will influence my purchase either way (already heard too much good about the game to not give it a go anyways), but it'd be nice to know.
Tropico
Kobold (CR 1/4)

Any plans for an editor?

Advert

Re: Any plans for an editor?

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Hello Tropico, thank you for your post.

There are no plans for a module editor at the moment, I would rather work on a sequel. After a few games, there may be an editor - in the same way that Bard's Tale 1, 2 and 3 were released before the BT Construction kit.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG