Demo v1.36, Full v1.36

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Re: Demo v1.30, Full v1.30

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 pm

You're right VoD, it's always a possibility :)

In the last two or three weeks there was a problem with the Forum - people would not get their activation email.

That was because the Internet hosting company turned off a phpmail function for security reasons.

That problem is fixed now so if you haven't been able to activate your forum account you can now do so by clicking 'login' and then 'Resend activation e-mail'.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

PS - that same problem also stopped the forum from sending notifications of new posts or new topics.
PS2 - for people who missed it, version 1.3 of the game is now available for download.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Advert

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 pm

I'm going to have to work on the download section as apparently it's not sending out emails.

For the time being, you can access the download section simply by clicking on the key (which checks your IP address) or by emailing me at enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com to get a copy of the email providing the username and password. Thanks.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi, I've changed the download section so that it correctly sends out emails to new customers.

Also added a 'Customer Area' button in the main menu of the website.

Customers who do not know their password can click 'Customer Area'', then click 'Lost Password' then type in their email address to receive their password.

Thanks and again, my apologies if you haven't received the initial email.
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby getter77 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

So THAT was the issue. Heh, talk about a wild ride---I'd just assumed some bit was a bit off and whatnot and had gotten continuously sidetracked and slammed by everything else. Looks like I can now upgrade just fine from version.....1.03! 8-) :lol: Download worked perfectly.
getter77
Gold Wyrm (CR 25)
Playtester
Knights of the Chalice

Re: Demo v1.31, Full v1.31

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Version 1.31 is now available, details are there http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78#p736.
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Demo v1.31, Full v1.31

Postby Void1984 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Thank you for the Christmas update!
Void1984
Chimera (CR 7)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Re: Demo v1.32, Full v1.32

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

I've uploaded a new version because of a sound problem in version 1.31.
Details: http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78#p736
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Demo v1.36, Full v1.36

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi all, apologies for posting about earlier KotC 1 updates in the KotC 2 forum, not really the right place! :oops:

Anyway, version 1.36 of KotC 1 has now been released. Here is the list of changes:

- You can now use the mouse wheel to scroll up and down the main view.

- Fixed a bug that occurred when a random encounter was triggered on the world map at the exact same time that the player clicked to go somewhere.

- Fixed a bug that occurred when some party members are dead or petrified and the player tries to pick up items on the floor.

- Fixed a bug that occurred when attempting to swap the party leader with a dead or petrified character.

- The AI will no longer attempt to cast the 'Remove Paralysis' spell on creatures who are paralysed because any one of their ability scores has fallen to zero.

Aside from that, I've been doing some sprite tests for KotC 2 with the artist, Roman. Also been preparing some images for the KotC 2 Kickstarter page, such as the image used for sub-section headings. There's still a lot of work for me to do to compile everything I would like to display in the page and to make up my mind about stuff like reward tiers.

Thank you for reading, best regards all!
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Previous

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG