Up Coming Walkthrough!

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Up Coming Walkthrough!

Postby kieferd20 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:33 am

The game is really not hard at all, its only the first few level ups that can be hard. After the first battle just go to the cave and talk to the bears, then go kill the zombies you will then have access to the campfire, then go and grind away. after you make it to about level 6 or so then just go to Town of Vanicia there is a campfire free in town. after you find out where the campfire is go outside of town go to the NE corner of the map and wander around till you run into high level orc cleric, he is not very hard if you know how to play him, silence can be your best friend. you will get mega exp for defeating him, just keep wandering around till you run into him, all other random encounters should be avoided in this area.
I am currently working on a walkthrough I've been working on it for about 2 months now, I am expecting to have it finished by Dec.

(Tip for those who rage quit)
Scrolls can be your best friend, cure, heals, haste, and so on. keep stocked up on all of those. mages learn scribe scroll at level 1, as soon as your cleric can learn it take it.
kieferd20
Lizardman (CR 1)

Up Coming Walkthrough!

Advert

Re: Up Coming Walkthrough!

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Thank you for posting, kieferd20. That's right, Scribe Scroll is super helpful for both Wizards and Clerics. It can make many battles easier. Looking forward to your walkthrough. :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG