Problem with the Giants quest! (Possible Spoilers)

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby MarcoPolo44 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:56 am

Hey there!

Just started playing this game for the first time, love the design and battle mechanics. Really brings me back to when I discovered the Dark Sun series. It might've been addressed elsewhere but I just got through the Orc Stockade (Those last gnolls were tough) and decided to explore.. I went to this town on the southern edge of the map where you mess up some giants. I spoke to the sage first (Cammus, Camas??) and then spoke to the Mayor. He directs me to the Sage to get more info and when I tried, he just hawks some gear.. no advisement or anything. Do I need him? Is this a glitch? I tried searching for the Giants on my own but just found locked doors, a haunted tower, some Babau and a Iron Golem guy who whupped me pretty easily. Any help would be welcome, thanks in advance.
MarcoPolo44
Kobold (CR 1/4)

Advert

Re: Problem with the Giants quest! (Possible Spoilers)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Hello MarcoPolo44 and welcome to the forums! Apologies for replying so late. :oops:

So, after the Orc Stockade, the next location is the Undermountain Passage. You'll be able to fight the giants at a later point in the game. Cheers :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG