1.13 : level up character in module launch

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Postby LordSith » Wed May 26, 2021 10:03 am

Hi,

Currently when you "level up" a character, it directly goes to the "character list".
Sometimes i would want to level up a existing character but only in my current team and leave the existing character at his normal level (1 generally).

Would it be possible to add such option?

Playing KOTC steam version since march 2022.
LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Advert

Re: 1.13 : level up character in module launch

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Hiya :)

So, you'd like to create a new character, then add the character to the party, then give him or her a few levels from the lower part of the Party Creation screen, but without affecting the character's main copy in the Character Roster (upper part of the Party Creation screen).

Currently, the game does the opposite: if you click Level Up, it will level up the copy in the upper part of the screen but not the copy in the lower part of the screen.

So yeah, it would be nice to have another 'Level Up' button in the lower part. Guess I can put 'Move character up' and 'Move character down' on the same line, then use the space for an extra 'Level Up' button. I'm taking a note of it.

Thank you! :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby LordSith » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:06 pm

BlueSalamander wrote:So, you'd like to create a new character, then add the character to the party, then give him or her a few levels from the lower part of the Party Creation screen, but without affecting the character's main copy in the Character Roster (upper part of the Party Creation screen).

exactly : i'm assuming the top part is "my character pool" and the lowest is "what i want for that or this module". Let's imagine i play a module for level 10 characters (for example, the first dlc you do, the day i can buy it on steam (?) because i didn't KS it :/), i wouldn't want to make a level 10 character on the upper side, because that would be blocking when playing the "main standard" module for level 2 max.

Playing KOTC steam version since march 2022.
LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:17 pm

Righto, so I've just implemented the second 'level-up' button for your selected party members. It will be there in version 1.17. Cheers 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG