Bug reports

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Bug reports

Postby radiopaul1 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:11 am

Appreciate it!
radiopaul1
Goblin (CR 1/3)

Advert

Postby tutfakulunto » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:47 am

It seems there is a bug with the Swashbuckler and its Insightful Strike feat. When I roll up a Swashbuckler character, and it has a short sword, it says "-2" for the damage when I look on the character sheet under "Attack". My character has Str 6, which would explain that. However, per the feat Insightful Strike, it should have a +4 to damage since my Int is 18. I checked in the first battle with the rogues in AoC and I got 4 damage when I hit one. Not sure if this is because I rolled 6 on 1d6 (which would be the max I could get for damage with -2 from Str). In any case, it seems the Int is not being used per the feat.
tutfakulunto
Kobold (CR 1/4)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:20 pm

Thank you tutfakulunto and welcome to the forums!

I will check it out.

Guess you might have rolled 2 on the 1d6. 2 + 4 from Insightful Strike - 2 from Strength = 4

In the combat log, you can click on the damage amount to display the list of modifiers affecting the damage.

Cheers! Best regards 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Previous

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG