Adding additional skills to classes

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Postby aterrill » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:37 am

Has anyone found a way to add class skills to classes that don't have them by default? I keep skipping over trying several classes because it would leave me without, Religion, or Arcana. there are classes like the champion that don't have religion despite being battle priests, Warlocks with arcana. The psychic healer has neither religion nor Psionics. I realize that he is trying to limit to only three classes with each skill, but I would like to feel freer on how to build my group without missing out on options.
aterrill
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Advert

Re: Adding additional skills to classes

Postby ShadowTiger » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:49 pm

I am guessing that the skills don't exist in the way you suggest, but rather the skill checks really just check what class you are. I think you would have to go through the module and edit all the skill checks to allow more classes to participate.
ShadowTiger
Kuo-toa (CR 2)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby aterrill » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:41 pm

yeah, that makes sense. Frustrating to miss out on things because a class doesn't rate an obvious inclusion. Who wants to inform the Drake Samurai that he isn't a warrior?

:P
aterrill
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:49 pm

Well, I could create a new option giving the Warrior / Arcana / Religion skills to more classes. Will consider it. Cheers :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG