Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.70)

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.60)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:08 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.60 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

It can also be downloaded on Steam and GOG. 8-)

You will find a recap of the recent update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

The Kickstarter update also features a few nice screenshots from the upcoming module, The Dark Arena.

Thank You For Your Loyal Support, Wise Wizards and Brave Paladins!! Rejoice! :-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.60)

Advert

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.61)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue May 30, 2023 6:25 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.61 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the recent update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You So Much, Fearless Heroes of the Realm! Rejoice! :-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.62)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:56 am

Hello everyone! Version 1.62 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the recent update as well as a bunch of cool preview images in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You So Much, Dear Knights and Paladins of the Realm! Rejoice! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.63)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:02 pm

Hi everyone! Version 1.63 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the recent update as well as a bunch of cool preview images in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You For Your Support, Brave Knights and Wizards of the Realm! Best Regards :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.64)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:29 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.64 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

Thank You So Much, Noble Knights and Wise Wizards of the Realm! Enjoy! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.65)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:13 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.65 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

Thank You So Much, Legendary Knights of the Realm! Let's Keep Forging Onwards and Upwards :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.66)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:13 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.66 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

Thank You So Much For Your Support, Valorous Knights and Wizards of the Realm!! Take care :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.67)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:42 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.67 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You'll find the details of the recent update on the latest Steam Patch Notes page.

Also, you'll find a bunch of cool preview images in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You For Your Steadfast Support, Fearless Mages And Warriors Of The Realm!! Happy New Year :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.68)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:05 pm

Hi everyone! Version 1.68 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the recent update as well as other cool content in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You For Your Support, Valiant Champions of the Realm! Best Regards :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.70)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:30 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.70 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the latest updates as well as other cool content in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You So Much For Your Support, Fearless Champions of the Realm! Best Regards :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Previous

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG